|That's Not My Baby|
|Episode name pun on:|
|Airdate:||July 16, 2004|
|Writer(s):||Thurop van Orman|
The girls care for a baby they rescue when they can’t find its mother, but the girls aren’t cut out to be mothers.
The episode starts with group of escaping citizens of Townsville. They're running away from Dragon-Like Monster, but someone left the baby carriage on sidewalk. The monster nearly catches the carriage, but happily The Powerpuff Girls beat up the monster and save the carriage. Unfortunately, the baby is somewhere gone. The monster catches the little, crying baby and the girls again defeat the creature. Bubbles hugs the baby and gives to the blonde woman, but woman says that the baby isn't her. Bubbles asks two more women and man. Buttercup asks citizens, who belongs the baby, but everybody don't know.
The girls arrive to Malph's Market and ask a few more women, including the woman, who looks similarly like the baby. Then the girls want to just find the babysitter. They fly to Ms. Keane, thinking that if she loves children, she'll gladly take care of the baby, but even she isn't really interested to caring, explaining that she that's why is in the school, because she loves children. The Powerpuff Girls arrive to Ms. Bellum ask her to take care of the baby, but says that she would caring the baby, but she already has the baby. Bubbles is surprised, but the baby turns out to be The Mayor of Townsville. The girls' last hope is shoe-like shelter for kids, but even here the lady doesn't want to have an another baby. Back to the girls' house, Buttercup isn't happy to caring the baby, but Bubbles sees the happy side to do it, because Professor Utonium will probably agree for pet hamster. Blossom and Buttercup approve the challenge and give themselves a high-five, but the baby starts to cry.
- Bubbles breaks the fourth wall in the episode when Buttercup suggests leaving the baby on someone's doorstep, saying that they do it on TV. Bubbles replies that they are not on TV, yet, ironically, they actually are, but they just don't know it.
- Ms. Keane states that in Pokey Oaks Kindergarten, there are twenty-three children.
- The Professor did not appear but was mentioned.
- When the baby molts out of Blossoms hands, she acts very disconcerned about a "baby" that actually melts in her hands.
- The monster actually is Fred the monster, who first appeared in the Major Competition.
- When the girls saved a baby carriage from the monster, Buttercup's eyes are blue and she's wearing Bubbles' blue dress.