|Mitchell "Mitch" Mitchelson|
|Name:||Mitchell "Mitch" Mitchelson|
|Voice actor:||Tom Kenny|
Mom and Dad (possibly)
Mitchell "Mitch" Mitchelson (voiced by Tom Kenny) is probably the best-known boy student at Pokey Oaks Kindergarten, the second being Elmer Sglue. He is portrayed as being selfish, mean, creepy, and, at times, sensitive and weak.
It is revealed in the episode "Gettin' Twiggy With It" that he lives in a trailer park with his grandmother, who frequently will sit in front of the TV 24/7 watching nothing but static. His parents either died or abandoned him. He is Buttercup's good friend at school according to her interview from The Powerpuff Girls Movie. In Gettin' Twiggy With It, however, Buttercup was against him torturing Twiggy. He wears a black shirt labeled 'Mitch Rocks' and orange shorts.
His laugh is very similar to the Popeye laugh.
It is Mitch who had taught the girls about playing tag, as revealed in The Powerpuff Girls Movie, especially after Bubbles assumed that other kids were running from a girl because she was infected, and thought she (Bubbles) was infected when that girl tagged her.
- Tough Love
- Paste Makes Waste
- Stuck Up, Up, and Away
- Gettin' Twiggy With It
- All Chalked Up
- Get Back Jojo
- Keen on Keane
- 'Twas the Fight Before Christmas (Non-Speaking Role)
- Substitute Creature
- The Powerpuff Girls Rule (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- His whole name starts with the name "Mitch," Mitchell "Mitch" Mitchelson.
- In the game Relish Rampage, Mitch once became a Pickloid Queen.
- Mitch's name may have been derived from that of Mitch Mitchell, the former (now deceased) rock drummer for The Jimi Hendrix Experience.
- Tom Kenny, who voices Mitch, also voices the character SpongeBob SquarePants in the television show of the same name. Mitch's laugh is like a darker version of SpongeBob's; this is evidenced in Gettin' Twiggy With It.
- He could be a parody of Bart Simpson and Nelson Muntz from The Simpsons because both characters are bad boys and have bad behavior.
- His personality bears a slight resemblance to Sid Phillips in the 1995 "Toy Story" movie.