|Makes Zen To Me|
|Episode name pun on: The phrase "Makes sense to me." and the Asian religious school Zen.|
|Airdate:||April 23, 2004|
Buttercup is fighting Fuzzy Lumpkins, but in a reckless way. Beating him even well after he surrendered. When Buttercup is done, she says that she's hungry and the girls fly to local Chinese restaurant to meet Professor Utonium for dinner. After they're done eating their dinners, they each get fortune cookies and read their fortunes to each other.
- Bubbles' fortune says, "You bring sunshine to those who surround you."
- Blossom's fortune says, "Your quality is that of a leader. Others are sure to follow you."
- Buttercup's fortune says, "Be not violet or angry---peace lies within."
Blossom and Bubbles point that the fortune does have a point, with Bubbles saying that Buttercup's been taking her fighting a little too far lately. Blossom tells Buttercup that there was no need for Buttercup to beat the "stuffing out of Fuzzy," and Bubbles feels sorry for Fuzzy. Buttercup doesn't get why her are sisters are feeling sorry for Fuzzy, as she feels that he deserved the beating since he's a "stinkin' bad guy."
Blossom points out that Fuzzy gave up the fight, but Buttercup kept on beating him up anyway, with Bubbles adding, "It was a bit much." Blossom then tells Buttercup, "You just don't when to stop---you're always overdoing it!" Blossom and Buttercup then start arguing about that, with Buttercup finally saying, "I'm a good guy!" But just then, the girls see Fuzzy Lumpkins under the care of two doctors and a nurse. One of the doctors tells Buttercup that because of her overdone beating to Fuzzy, he can't eat, talk or even think right---which makes Buttercup fly away, shouting, "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!"
Buttercup then realizes that her sisters were right about her being way too aggressive, and she realizes that she has to change her ways if she ever hopes to find inner peace. A monk helps Buttercup find her inner peace. She practices hard until she gets it right. Soon Mojo Jojo appears and comes to be the master.
Both master and Mojo gets into a fight, but Mojo distracts him by sating "your shoes untied!" and beats him with a single punch, so Buttercup beats up Mojo, sending him out of the tower. After the fight her master is proud of her and she also gives him a kiss on his cheek and the day is saved!
- Blossom and Bubbles only make a brief appearance in the 2002-2005 animated episode outro at the end of this episode.
- This episode is one of a few to show Buttercup's softer side.
- This is the last episode to star Buttercup as the only main character.
- This is one of two episodes in which the narrator doesn't manage to finish his trademark opening line. The other is "Hot Air Buffoon".