|Episode name pun on: Bubble boy disease|
|Airdate:||January 9, 2004|
"Lying Around the House"
The Rowdyruff Boys are causing havoc for a man at a soda machine when Brick sends Boomer to steal some candy. Boomer finds a boy and hurts him to steal the candy he is looking for, but he gets caught by The Powerpuff Girls who beat him up and take him to Professor Utonium's laboratory where he is trapped in a containment ray. The Powerpuff Girls realize that Brick and Butch will suspect something when Boomer doesn't show up, so they disguise Bubbles as Boomer and send her to go with The Rowdyruff Boys.Bubbles has a rough time with The Rowdyruff Boys when Brick punches her in the eye and when the other boys tease her for her rubbish graffiti. At some moments, it seems that Bubbles is going to give herself away and when Brick punches her again after making her eat a cockroach, the radio transmitter being used by The Powerpuff Girls and the Professor breaks. They then see who appears to be Boomer and the other Rowdyruff Boys coming up to the door and they enter the laboratory as The Powerpuff Girls and the Professor hide.
Brick and Butch then see the real Boomer trapped in the containment bubble with only his underwear on. As they turn around to see Bubbles, she turns on the ray, trapping all three Rowdyruff Boys. It seems that they are caught well and good, but when Bubbles spits like the girls made her, it flies across the laboratory and blows up the ray, allowing the boys to escape. Bubbles apologizes to the Professor who apologizes to Bubbles for her eating a cockroach, but Bubbles states that it tasted like chicken.
- The Powerpuff Girls (Blossom, Bubbles and Buttercup)
- The Rowdyruff Boys (Brick, Boomer and Butch)
- Professor Utonium
- Fuzzy Lumpkins (Non-Speaking Cameo)
- This is the second time the Rowdyruff Boys appear, but their group name isn't mentioned, the first being The City of Clipsville.
- This is also the second episode where the Rowdyruff Boys and the Powerpuff Girls do not fight not counting the girls punching Boomer, the first also being The City of Clipsville.
- It is unknown how Bubbles knew where Brick and Butch would be.
- Blossom and Buttercup should have known that it wasn't Boomer in front of the house, they just had to look behind them to see.
- When The Rowdyruff boys broke through the ceiling and left you could see The Powerpuff Girls from behind looking at them. When they were, Buttercup was seen wearing Butch's shirt.
- Perhaps it was due to the height of the situation, but neither Brick or Butch seemed to notice that Bubbles said "I can't" in her regular voice when refusing to eat the cockroach.